Announcements & News
Topsail Basketball Association (TBA) refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds are 50% up to the day of draft(Oct. 29,2023 ). After Oct. 29, 2023, no refunds will be given.
Important dates and times
- Online registration runs from 9/11/2023 through midnight on 10/14/2023
- Player evaluations are 10/16/2023 through 10/18/2023
- 6:46 - 7:45 pm Girls 3/5 grades
- 7:45 - 9:00 pm Boys 7/8 grades
- 6:15-7:15 pm Boys 3/4 grades
- 7:15 - 8:30 pm Girls 6/8 grades
- 6:45 - 7:45 pm Co-ed 1/2 grades
- 7:45 - 9 pm Boys 5/6 grades
- 6:15 - 7:15 pm All Make ups except High School
- 6:15 - 7:30 pm All High School Boys Evaluation and Draft
- Start on Nov. 6, 2023
- No practice week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 20-24,2023)
- Date and time will be provided by your Coach
- Practices are once a week
Game Schedule (Times will be provided by Coaches)
TBA Code of Conduct
- There will be zero tolerance for unsportsmanlike conduct. This is directed to players, parents, spectators, and coaches alike. Adults are to set positive examples for children to follow. Any failure to abide will be dealt with by way of expulsion from venue. All players, coaches, and spectators will abide by any official’s decisions, their say is final.
- At no time shall anyone heckle, discriminate, approach or cause controversy with paid officials by Topsail Basketball Association.
- At no time shall anyone have or threaten to have physical contact with anyone associated with Topsail Basketball Association.
- At no time will any foul language be tolerated from anyone, for any reason.
- Any conduct judged to be detrimental to the well-being of, or threatening the moral of the league as a whole will be interpreted as unsportsmanlike conduct and dealt with accordingly.
- Topsail Basketball Association is an organization for the benefit of the community and its youth.
For additional information please visit https://www.topsailbasketball.com/home.